Issue Date: 13th August,2021
Closing Date: 30th September,2021
The Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) will be responsible for monitoring internal AML policies and procedures relating to record keeping, customer due diligence measures.
The post involves key responsibility in receiving internal disclosures of unusual or suspicious transactions and, where necessary, follow up the same by filing a STR with the FIAU and respond to relevant requests for information.
- The primary contact point with the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit, and the relevant Authorities
- Execution of the AML/CFT compliance monitoring program
- Perform regular reviews on the correct application of the AML/CFT controls
- AML/CFT training
- Work closely with the HOC to ensure appropriate compliance and risk controls are in place
- Escalate AML/CFT compliance matters to the BoD and the Group Head of Compliance (HOC)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing the AML/CFT team
- Ensure that the Business Risk Assessment and the Customer Risk Assessments are updated in line with legislation, AML/CFT Policy and Procedures
- Make sure that employees are screened in line with the company’s legal obligations
- Receiving reports of knowledge or suspicion of ML/FT
- Consider such reports within the legally set timeframe in order to determine whether an internally reported suspicion of ML/FT, merits to be reported to the FIAU
- Scrutinize tables, slots and cash desk reports, and use all the avaible IT and monitoring tools as part of the ongoing monitoring of the casino patrons’
- Documenting any knowledge or suspicion of ML/FT acquired during the ongoing monitoring and reporting to the FIAU where appropriate
- Respond promptly to any requests for information made by FIAU
- Liaise with relevant authorities and the police during their investigations
- Compile the FIAU annual compliance report
- Periodical reporting to the HOC and the board of directors on AML/CFT compliance matters
- Work closely with the Compliance department on ad hoc projects as required
- Ensuring that designated employees are qualified and trained to deputize during temporary unavailability
- Provide AML/CFT training to Company employees, on the AML/CFT Policies and Procedures, any new AML/CFT required processes IT systems and documents to be used.
- Organize other legislative training for employees to become cognisant of the company’s and the individual’s AML/CFT obligations.
- Make sure that the AML/CFT Policies &Procedures are updated in accordance with regulatory changes and that these are understood by all stakeholders
- Ensure that all AML/CFT regulatory changes are notified to the Management, HOC and BoD
- Recommend any changes and when required provide input into the development of new operating procedures
- Other duties of the MLRO are to retain the following records required as evidence of compliance with the PMLFTR:
- Internal reports made to the MLRO :
- Reports made by the subject person to the FIAU
- A record of the reasons for not forwarding an internal report to the FIAU
- A record of AML/CFT training provided including the date on which the training was delivered, the nature of the training; the names of employees receiving the training; the results of any assessment undertaken by employees – a copy of handouts or slides.
- Other or assessments dealing with AML/CFT issues.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Discretion, tact and resilient.
- Dedicated approach to work.
- Display initiative at all times.
- Ability to both lead and be a team player.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and preferably Italian.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Highly organized and IT proficient.
- Keep up to date with related legislation.
- Possess a flexible attitude towards work.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||IT, Poker Dealer|
Copyright © Tumas Gaming 2020