Issue Date: 06th July,2021
Closing Date: 31st July,2021
Job Description: Managing the tables and games in a professional manner and in accordance with company procedures and gaming regulations. Ensuring that the highest standards of efficiency and customer satisfaction are maintained.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be knowledgeable of the cash desk manual procedures.
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to all customers.
- To ensure that the supervisor and management are kept informed of customers’ cash desk transactions and that all information is relevant and updated.
- To immediately inform the supervisor of an undesirable customer or any potentially dangerous situation.
- To take care of and update basic customer records and other relevant documentation.
- To ensure that an adequate float composition is maintained by asking for timely replenishments.
- To immediately inform the supervisor of any defective equipment.
- To ensure that the cash desk and the cash handling areas are kept tidy and free of clutter.
- To ensure that all transaction forms including both forms completed for internal use and those completed for banking purposes are completed correctly.
- To observe and record all final cash count transactions in an efficient and security conscious manner.
- To maintain a friendly, pleasant attitude and create a welcoming atmosphere to all Customers.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Excellent communication skills;
- Smart appearance;
- Excellent command of English;
- Basic IT knowledge;
- Be a team player;
- A flexible approach to work;
- Previous experience in a similar job and gaming knowledge will be considered an asset, but not necessary as training will be provided
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||IT, Poker Dealer|
Copyright © Tumas Gaming 2020