Issue Date: 08th August,2021
Closing Date: 27th June,2022
In this position you will assist the Finance Manager with the day to day accounting duties. Main duties will include accounts reconciliations, chasing of suppliers for invoices and payments. Posting of daily reports.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Compiling of daily income audit reports.
- Everyday transactions and matters relating to casinos, remote gaming and gaming parlors; like posting of invoices. Issuing purchase orders as required.
- To assist in reconciliations and payment run.
- Overseeing bank-related duties like credit card transactions entry, bank reconciliations and cash-flows.
- Preparation of accounting journals.
- Perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Dedicated, having excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking ability, coupled with flexible attitude towards work.
- Good decision-making skills, reliable and honest.
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Qualification in accounts AAT Diploma or equivalent qualification in ACCA.
- Previous work experience is considered an asset.
- Team player skills.
How to Apply
|Job Category||IT, Poker Dealer|
Copyright © Tumas Gaming 2020