Issue Date: 20th July,2021
Closing Date: 30th September,2021
To attend to customer needs as appropriate, operating at very high standards, exceeding customer expectations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the highest standards of waiting efficiency and customer service are observed in accordance with hygiene, the health and safety procedures and company policy.
- To ensure that the service area is kept in a clean and tidy state.
- To ensure that all service area equipment functions properly and effectively, that it is kept clean and appropriately used and to report any breakdowns or breakages directly they are discovered.
- To observe the temperatures of the different cooling equipment and report any discrepancies in temperature immediately.
- To assist and actively promote the Casino during promotional and public relations activities.
- The standard of guest service must be always high and ensure that the general area is kept free of all clutter.
- Ensure to maintain a pleasant, friendly and welcoming attitude always.
- To carry out the day-to-day requisitioning of goods from the bar and the kitchen to ensure continuity of service.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the menu items and daily specials.
- Deliver food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately
- Communicate food orders to chefs, paying attention to priorities and special requests (e.g. food allergies).
- To serve management and on request staff, in the offices as required and to be sure that the accompanying receipt is signed.
- Collection of payment and provide appropriate change.
- Responsible for counting the contents of cash register drawer at the end of each shift.
- To hand in any (lost) property found within the casino premises to the manager.
To carry out any other compatible duties at the request of senior management
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Be able to work on own initiative and under minimum supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure and a team player.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures.
- Adhere to fire safety regulations and evacuation procedures.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||IT, Poker Dealer|
Copyright © Tumas Gaming 2020