Issue Date: 25,April,2022
Closing Date: 31 October,2022
Supporting the Finance Department
Role and Responsibilities:
- Compiling of daily income audit reports.
- To issue purchase orders.
- Inputting of Accounting Data in the system.
- To assist the Finance Manager in compiling report & meeting deadlines.
- Perform bank reconciliations and cash-flows.
- To assist in creditor reconciliations and payment run.
- To provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing.
- To assist in any other accounting duties as deemed necessary.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Proficiency in English language written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good research skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good level of education with a minimum of a diploma.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Team Player
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.