Issue Date: 25 April,2022
Closing Date: 31 October,2022
Job Description :
Assisting the Finance Manager with the day to day accounting duties.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and posting journals for monthly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments.
- Performing bank reconciliations and cash flows.
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up outstanding debtor balances.
- Monitoring worksheets with daily information provided by outlets, ensuring that they are being updated and reconciled.
- Following up issues with suppliers which are escalated from junior staff. · Assets inventory record keeping and control.
- Preparing reports for government authorities such as VAT returns, MGA taxation, etc.
- Assisting Accounting Department personnel as needed. · Other duties as assigned by the Management.
Person Specification(Skills, knowledge, experience, attitude)
- A level in accounts is required, AAT qualification would be an asset.
- 3 years’ previous work experience.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good command of English and preferably Italian. · Organization skills. · Team player skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.