Issue Date: 04th September,2020
Closing Date: 30th September,2020
Supervise and coordinate activities of Slots department workers to provide service to customers. Handle and settle complaints of players. Verify and payoff jackpots. Reset Slots machines after payoffs. Make repairs or adjustments to Slots machines or recommend removal of Slots machines for repair. Report hazards and enforce safety rules.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage, direct, co-ordinate and supervise all slots personnel when carrying out their daily tasks.
- Provide a slots roster that gives efficient cover with both senior and other staff and to compile the annual leave schedules in accordance with daily requirements.
- * Prepares shift reports.
- Ensure the general security of the floor and to report any undesirable players or potentially dangerous situations to Management, Security and Surveillance.
- Ensure that personnel belonging to outside contractors abide by the rules regarding security, insurance and maintenance.
- At the Slot Manager’s request to conduct appraisals of the slots junior staff.
- Assist with the on-the-job training of trainee personnel regarding the conforming to minimum standards, procedures and Company policy.
- Ensure that slots personnel maintain a pleasant, friendly and welcoming attitude at all times.
- Ensure that any actions of any employee likely to bring the company into disrepute are referred to senior management.
- During slots meetings identify any problems to have them either removed or resolved.
- Enforce the procedures and the rules of the department and company policy.
- Have and maintain a thorough knowledge of machine instructions, codes and pay tables.
- Ensure the security and safety of the equipment by ensuring the correct use of all the slot machines and related equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment functions correctly and efficiently and to report any machine that malfunctions twice for the same reason to the Casino Manager.
- Minimize slot machine downtime and where necessary to take remedial action and conduct minor technical repairs.
- Assist the Slots Director when alterations and modifications have to be carried out.
- Actively promote the department through regular contact and communication with customers.
- Authorizes jackpots according to approved policies and completes required forms if necessary.
- Reset Slots machines after payoffs.
- Perform minor repairs or make adjustments to Slots machines, resolving problems such as machine tilts and other malfunctions.
- Record the specifics of malfunctioning machines and document malfunctions needing repair.
- Answer customers’ questions about gaming machine functions and payouts.
- Attach “out of order” signs to malfunctioning machines, and notify technicians when machines need to be repaired.
- Enforce safety rules, and report or remove safety hazards.
- Responsible for maintaining a strict level of confidentiality.
- Patrol assigned areas to ensure that players are following rules and that machines are functioning correctly.
- Performs other duties as required.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Knowledge in Maltese, English and any other language preferably Italian.
- Minimum of 4 O’Levels.
- Microsoft Office or ECDL
- Applicants with experience in this role will be given priority.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer, Slots Supervisor|