To ensure the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer satisfaction by running the slots floor in accordance with the procedures and policies of the Company and the Gaming Act.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To report any undesirable players or potentially dangerous situations to Management, Security and Surveillance.
- To maintain order, ensure the security and safety of machines and equipment and report any suspicious or dangerous situations to the manager.
- To report any machine that malfunctions twice for the same reason to the supervisor, who will take corrective action.
- To optimize the slots operation, minimize machine downtime and report malfunctions to the Supervisor.
- To have and maintain a thorough knowledge of machine instructions and codes.
- To perform technical duties under supervision.
- To attend to and assist customers in the event of a minor machine malfunction.
- To create a pleasant, friendly and welcoming atmosphere when greeting customers by the tone of voice, facial expression and attitude.
- To respond promptly to customer calls, assisting them in slots games queries.
- To handle complaints in diplomatic and professional manner, and refer complicated and unsettled disputes to the Supervisor or Manager.
- To actively promote the department through regular contact and communication with customers.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Energetic and positive individual, showing dedication and initiative at the workplace.
- Excellent command of Maltese, English and Italian or other foreign language.
- Ready to work on shift basis which includes nights and weekends.
- Experience in gaming will be given priority, although training will be provided.
Physical Requirement :
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Be able to lift a considerable amount of weight sometimes over 40 kilos.
- Resistance or have no allergies to any aerosols or chemicals applied to clean the machines.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|