The Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming and registering guests
- Carrying out the receptionist’s daily administration work, including incoming calls.
- Compiling attendance report
- Taking bookings for customer’s transport and the restaurant
- Ensuring upkeep of the reception area
- Ensuring that electronic equipment is in good working order and report any malfunctions
- The Receptionist role is based on a shift basis which include Night shift and weekends, so flexibility is a must.
- The role is based in either Portomaso or Oracle Casino, but applicants may be asked to shift between casinos if the need arises.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- The chosen applicant will be expected to possess excellent customer service skills,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- He/She will need to have excellent command of English, additional Maltese and Italian speaking will be considered an asset;
- Be a team player;
- A flexible approach to work;
- Candidate with qualification in front office operation and or previous work experience in a similar role will be given preference.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|