Issue Date: 16th January,2020
Closing Date: 16th February,2020
Maintaining a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the customer with a pleasant gaming experience.
- Handle and deal a deck of cards without compromise.
- Handle cash, chips and transactions smoothly, accurately and with integrity.
- Deal and conducting the game in accordance with departmental procedures and respecting MGA regulations, enforcing respective rules.
- Maintaining the pace and productivity of the game with minimal disturbance or error.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the control of the table.
- Be aware of players sitting on the wrong seat or table and keep spectators away.
- Be sure to issue warnings to players who use offensive language, become abusive to others, or break rules of etiquette. Repeat offenses will require you to alert the floor.
- Dealing to all tournament players, including those absent from the table.
- Proper shuffle procedures MUST be followed.
- Dealer must move the button before starting the shimmy shuffle. Ask the players to post Blinds and ante (where needed).
- Kill the hand of an absent player as soon as the last card is dealt. This means that before any betting begins for that round, the absent player has NO option to contest the hand. Therefore, their cards will be mucked.
- Starting the action with the proper bet for each round clock wise.
- Deal the flop turn and river in the proper sequence.
- Always burn a card before flop, turn and river.
- Leave burn cards, mucked cards and stub decks separate.
- Announcing, out loud, all bets and raises.
- Count all the bets and raises unless players going in all in (count just in case a player in his turn ask the amount).
- Announce when a player goes all-in and ask the player to move the chips in front of them.
- Calling any string bets and/or, string raises.
- Announce the number of active players before dealing each round.
- Announcing the player is eliminated (Seat open).
- Never stall, or slow down the speed of a deal, waiting for the clock.
- Know when to call for the floor. (don’t take any decision without calling the floor).
- Do not let players touch the chips in the pot.
- Remind players to protect their own hands, and Act in Turn.
- Dealer cannot count the pot in no limit games.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Excellent communication, multitasking and decision-making skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team.
- Knowledge of gaming rules and poker games.
- A dedicated and flexible attitude towards work.
- Be honest and reliable.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|