To work, independently and unsupervised to a very high level of quality and precision in a demanding environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Draw up recipes for pizzas, pancakes.
- Maintain and clean work station and kitchen utensils.
- Pre-bake, bake and remove dough pieces and pastry from the oven.
- Prepare pizzas quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that all ingredients adhere to our safety standards.
- Monitor load times in pizza oven.
- Ensure there are adequate supplies for forthcoming days.
- Adhere to portion controls consistently.
- Perform other duties when required.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Clear communication and a disciplined disposition.
- Have a good command of English whilst Maltese Language and knowledge in other languages would be considered an asset.
- Have previous experience with a well-established, reputable restaurant.
- Possibly familiar with the use of wood burning oven.
- Certification from the Institute of Tourism Studies or equivalent.
- Following HACCP to the letter.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A Valid Food Handling certification.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|