The Payroll and Accounts Clerk will be assisting the Finance Manager with the day to day accounting duties. Main duties will include supplier reconciliations, chasing of suppliers for invoices, payments and payroll.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Compiling of daily income audit reports.
- Everyday transactions and matters relating to casinos, remote gaming and gaming parlors.
- To assist in creditor reconciliations and payment run.
- Overseeing bank-related duties like credit card transactions entry, bank reconciliations and cash-flows.
- Preparation of salary payrolls, reports and accounting journals.
- Review wages payroll reports.
- Perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Dedicated, having excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking ability, coupled with flexible attitude towards work.
- Good decision-making skills, reliable and honest.
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Qualification in accounts (AAT or A level).
- Previous work experience is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|