Issue Date: 21st February,2020
Closing Date: 20th March,2020
To guarantee the protection of Company assets and the integrity of gaming operations by following internal procedures and Company policy, thus ensuring the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer services.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To carry out one’s duties in accordance with all rules and regulations as approved by the Malta Gaming Authority and Company Policy;
- To report security risks immediately and directly to the Risk and Control Manager;
- To attend regular meetings organized by the Risk and Control Manager;
- To maintain a professional and amicable relationship with all departments, the Malta Gaming Authority, as well as with Law and Enforcement agencies.
- Detects any procedural errors, potential cheating, or suspicious activity that may be a treat to the company and monitors all policies and procedures.
- Operates surveillance equipment for extended periods of time to ensure accurate video documentation with regard to irregularities or deviations
- Checks all surveillance equipment at the start of the shift to ensure these are in good working condition.
- Checks the Digital Video Recording and report if found any malfunctioning of the recording system.
- Views the studio areas for identification of cheating activities, undesirables and embezzlement.
- Responds to and reports any identified incident to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintains the daily logs and on-going composite forms throughout the shift.
- Assists Security in protecting the welfare of the employees and guests of the casino and company property.
- Reviews surveillance video recording based on requests.
- Maintains monthly composites, evidence composites and files.
- Coordinates with the Technicians regarding equipment related problems.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Risk and Control Manager
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Attention to detail;
- Willing to work on shift basis which include night shifts, weekends and public holidays;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of gaming would be considered an asset but it is not necessary;
- Independent computer user;
- Flexible approach to work;
- Being able to work alone;
- Team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||IT, Online Surveillance Officer, Poker Dealer|