Issue Date: 15th June,2020
Closing Date: 30th July,2020
We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs across all sections of the company. You will work under the supervision of the Marketing Department to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and client’s needs.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of the Marketing Team.
- From time-to-time the Junior graphic designermay need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Time management, multitasking abilities and problem-solving aptitude.
- Good knowledge of Video Editing Software and Encoding Media (Hardware and Software) will be considered an Asset.
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||IT, Poker Dealer|