Issue Date: 11th December,2019
Closing Date: 20th January,2020
This position requires an individual with a proven track record. This role requires a diligent and responsible individual to help with the general maintenance of the company, ascertaining that all equipment is in good working condition.
Role and Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of the selected candidate will be to:
- Carry out daily checks on plant and equipment.
- Do routine preventative maintenance, trouble shooting and servicing of plant room and kitchen equipment.
- Highlight any faults so that the corrective action is taken.
- Help in the upkeep of the company mechanical and electrical systems.
- Record all works being done and forward to management.
- Inform direct supervisor of consumable goods requirements.
- Ensure good general housekeeping.
- Ensure adherence to Company health and safety policies in all procedures carried out.
- Be a pro-active, flexible and systematic individual, eager to form part of our close-knit team.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Have a pleasant personality and professional disposition.
- Be logical, accurate and able to handle multi-tasking.
- Be fluent in English and Maltese.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Be willing to work on a shift basis depending on operational requirements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|