Issue Date: 12th December ,2019
Closing Date: 12th January,2020
Job Details :
Portomaso Gaming operates from Malta and works in close collaboration with its partners to provide a unique portfolio of products for the gaming industry.
Two live casinos have been brought together into one virtual lobby, greatly expanding the gaming possibilities to the online players. Effective synergies have been created by combining
Innovation, quality and expertise to deliver state of the art solutions which guarantee an excellent return on investment.
Through its innovative approach in providing a unique gaming experience, Portomaso Gaming is recognised as a leading gaming group in this highly competitive industry. Portomaso Gaming designers and developers are experts in their field and have created award-winning products for this platform.
Job Description :
Managing the tables and games in a professional manner and in accordance with company procedures and gaming regulations. Ensuring that the highest standards of efficiency and customer satisfaction are maintained. Achieving increasingly high standards of performance by collaborating with the gaming inspector and supervisor.
Role And Responsibilities :
- To guarantee that the highest standard of efficient dealing and game management is carried out in accordance with company procedures and the Gaming Act, as well as ensuring that the rules of the games are always observed.
- To start each new game within but not exceeding the pre-set time interval appearing on the screen.
- To create a pleasant, friendly and welcoming atmosphere when greeting new players. This must be reflected in the tone of voice, facial expression, posture and attitude.
- To explain the rules of the games to customers.
- To call “no more bets” in good time, to make sure that the call is observed always and that no more bets are accepted, added, removed or changed once they have been given and accepted.
- To keep up a proficient and clear commentary on all transactions carried out.
- To ensure a high standard of security against all cheating.
- To notify the supervisor immediately of any equipment malfunction.
- To collaborate with the supervisor to improve the games and other related matters.
- To keep the tables and their surroundings free of clutter.
- To maintain the highest possible standard of customer relations and company reputation.
- To give appropriate handover at the change of shift.
- To conduct any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the employer from time to time, in accordance with company exigencies.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude) :
- Excellent communication skills;
- Smart appearance;
- Excellent command of English;
- Basic IT knowledge;
- Be a team player;
- A flexible approach to work;
You Will Benefit From :
- 3-weeks industry leading training to become a Game Presenter.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Monthly Performance and Loyalty Bonuses.
- Privilege Discount Card to be used in many establishments across the island.
- Regular team building activities and events.
- Individual development and career progression opportunities.
- Discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Workshops related to Make-Up, Game Presentation and Communication.
- Basic health insurance.
How To Apply :
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||IT, Live Dealer, Poker Dealer|