Ensuring that customer expectations are met and exceeded in the most effective and professional manner possible.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To answer customer inquiries and requests about products and services.
- To identify tasks that are critical to maintain customer satisfaction levels.
- To identify trends by analyzing records of customer inquiries, service requests and complaints.
- To gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- To process customer withdrawals according to company procedures.
- To deal with customer document verifications, and performing anti-fraud checks
- Monitoring fraud patterns in deposit behavior
- Escalating, resolving and following up customer cases in a professional and efficient manner both for B2B and B2C customers.
- Liaising with the technical department to solve problems and improve the system efficiency.
- Keeping updated on the latest promotions to assist customers with on-going marketing campaigns.
- Clarifying to the customers Company’s Terms and Conditions when it is needed.
- Quality assurance of the games and issue hourly reports.
- Any other duty as requested by superior.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Computer literate, with demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- A strong customer-oriented approach, including sharp telephone skills and etiquette and effective listening skills.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Italian.
- Previous experience in the Gaming Industry (Casino) will be considered an asset
- An overall positive attitude towards work.
- Willingness to work over weekends and public holidays, on a shift basis.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|