To provide the highest standard of cash desk service by strictly adhering to cash desk manual procedures, Company polices and relevant sections of the Malta Gaming Authority Act.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be knowledgeable of the cash desk manual procedures.
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to all customers.
- To ensure that the supervisor and management are kept informed of customers’ cash desk transactions and that all information is relevant and updated.
- To immediately inform the supervisor of an undesirable customer or any potentially dangerous situation.
- To take care of and update basic customer records and other relevant documentation.
- To ensure that an adequate float composition is maintained by asking for timely replenishments.
- To immediately inform the supervisor of any defective equipment.
- To ensure that the cash desk and the cash handling areas are kept tidy and free of clutter.
- To ensure that all transaction forms including both forms completed for internal use and those completed for banking purposes are completed correctly.
- To observe and record all final cash count transactions in an efficient and security conscious manner.
- To maintain a friendly, pleasant attitude and create a welcoming atmosphere to all Customers.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Exceptional Communicational skills.
- Highly organized and a flexible approach to work.
- Previous work experience.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of Ms. Excel.
- Good knowledge of gaming.
- Good knowledge of compliance procedures.
- He/She will need to have excellent command of English, additional Maltese and Italian speaking will be considered an asset;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|