Issue Date: 16th January,2020
Closing Date: 16th February,2020
To provide the highest standard of cash desk service by strictly adhering to cash desk manual procedures, Company polices and relevant sections of the Malta Gaming Authority Act.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be knowledgeable of the cash desk manual procedures.
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to all customers.
- To ensure that the supervisor and management are kept informed of customers’ cash desk transactions and that all information is relevant and updated.
- To immediately inform the supervisor of an undesirable customer or any potentially dangerous situation.
- To take care of and update basic customer records and other relevant documentation.
- To ensure that an adequate float composition is maintained by asking for timely replenishments.
- To immediately inform the supervisor of any defective equipment.
- To ensure that the cash desk and the cash handling areas are kept tidy and free of clutter.
- To ensure that all transaction forms including both forms completed for internal use and those completed for banking purposes are completed correctly.
- To observe and record all final cash count transactions in an efficient and security conscious manner.
- To maintain a friendly, pleasant attitude and create a welcoming atmosphere to all Customers.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Exceptional Communicational skills.
- Highly organized and a flexible approach to work.
- Previous work experience.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of Ms. Excel.
- Good knowledge of gaming.
- Good knowledge of compliance procedures.
- He/She will need to have excellent command of English, additional Maltese and Italian speaking will be considered an asset;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|