Issue Date: 17th January,2020
Closing Date: 20th March,2020
To ensure the highest standards of efficiency and customer service, producing classic and innovative drinks, exceeding customers’ expectations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To prepare drinks in accordance to hygiene, health and safety and company policies and procedure.
- To supply the hosts and hostesses service area with the daily beverage requirements.
- To carry out a control of all purchased items and compare deliveries to invoice contents.
- To assume responsibility for bar facilities; prepare cocktails, and coordinate tasks.
- To ensure that all bar equipment functions properly and is cleaned regularly.
- To report any breakdowns or breakages.
- To monitor the temperature of different cooling equipment and report any discrepancies, as per HACCP standards.
- To assist and actively promote the Casino during promotional and public relations activities.
- To suggest ideas for a new cocktail menu, as often as required.
- To ensure continuity of service by maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- To ensure accurate and systematic record keeping of all aspects of the bar operation.
- To provide an outstanding standard of guest service by ensuring that the bar and immediate area surrounding it is kept free of all clutter.
- To maintain a pleasant, friendly and welcoming attitude always.
- To hand in any (lost) property found within the casino premises to the manager on duty.
- To carry out any other duties at the request of senior management.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Selected candidate must at least have 1-year experience as a bartender in a respected establishment.
- Positive attitude and outlook, coupled by excellent communication skills, which are critical for this guest-oriented job.
- Fluency in English and ideally Italian.
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks.
- Computer literacy.
- Clean and highly organised.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||Bartender, Poker Dealer|