Issue Date: 18th May,2020
Closing Date: 30th June,2020
In this position you will assist the HR and Payroll Manager with the day to day payroll and operations of the HR and office administrative duties. It is important that you maintain employee data and protect payroll operation by keeping information strictly confidential.
Role and Responsibilities:
Provide payroll services for the company which include:
-timekeeping – ensure that all employees’ hours are complete and accurate
-payment processing – calculate all earnings and make sure deductions, sick pay, and direct deposits are accounted for and accurate
-records & reports – update payroll records, entering new employees, salary changes, keep excellent records as these may be called upon later and prepare annual, quarterly and monthly reports
– taxes – calculate tax deductions, ensure that employee details are correct, keep up with all tax procedures and laws to ensure that the company is sending correct information to the IRD
- Deal with any queries from staff regarding payroll
- To issue payments of wages on time, according to payment date
- To provide clerical and administrative support to HR Department.
- To update employee records by assisting in the migration of data. (This will involve scanning of hard data)
- To perform other duties assigned from time to time.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Dedicated, having excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking ability, coupled with flexible attitude towards work.
- Good decision-making skills, reliable and honest.
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Previous work experience is considered an asset.
- Be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Dakar or Shireburn system
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||Poker Dealer|